From Studio 1: Wedding Photographer Essex
Top tips to help you plan everything for your wedding day.
- Don’t leave it to the last minute, start planning as soon as you get engaged.
- When choosing the date , allow yourself a realistic amount of time to plan, keeping stress to a minimum.
- Ensure the sort of wedding you go for is a joint decision between you and your fiance. Do you want a formal or informal day? Intimate or extravagant?
- Book your wedding venue as soon as you’ve decided the venue. Don’t delay, popular venues will be booked up well in advance.
- A wedding budget must be set beforehand. It’s a good idea to organise a meeting with all those who are contributing to discuss your plans.
- Decide as soon as possible who will be paying for what and don’t leave any costs undiscussed.
- Visit a selection of wedding venues and get detailed quotes from each in writing. Our recommended venues for your wedding in Essex are listed here: Essex Wedding Venues
- When you have decided on your venue, make all bookings in writing and be sure to get written confirmation for the date, times and, if required, the number and kind of booked rooms.
- Book your photographer, arrange a meeting a discuss all your options and prices.
- Compile a guest list and decide on the sort of catering. Lunchtime buffet? Or a more expensive sit down meal?