Online Booking Form
Terms & Conditions
1. A non-refundable deposit of £150 is required to secure a booking. The remaining balance is then due 4 weeks prior to the wedding. Bookings may be cancelled up to 6 months before the wedding date and incur no additional charges. If a booking is cancelled within 6 months of the wedding date a charge of 50% of the remaining balance is due. If your wedding date is resold you will be refunded all monies paid minus the deposit. If the booking is cancelled within 4 weeks of the wedding date the full remaining balance is payable.
2. Every care is taken in photographing and processing using professional materials. In the unlikely event of total photographic failure, sickness or injury or other situation beyond the control of the photographer the liability shall be limited to a full refund of all money paid.
3. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any lack of coverage due to the bride, groom or other members of the wedding party not being on time, or by church, register office or licensed place or wedding restrictions regarding photography.
4. The photographer does not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any
specific background, location or group arrangement.
5. Every effort is made to supply your album cover choice but occasionally the album
manufacturer may discontinue certain cover materials, page colours or sizes. In this case an
equivalent of similar value will be offered.
6.All album designs are at the discretion of Studio I Photography unless specific customer designs are requested from the outset. Any changes to the design by customer once complete will be chargeable.
7. In the event of rain, snow or any other weather disturbances, the photographer will make the necessary changes to the photographic session and will not be responsible for any
disappointment caused by the weather.
8. All of the photographs taken by the Photographer remain the property of Studio1 photography Copyright Laws apply.
9. Copyright and images taken can be purchased by prior arrangement.
10. The photographer reserves the right to use any resulting photography for promotional and
display purposes, this can include but not limited to website galleries and magazine articles.